2012年1月7日土曜日

0 and 1 make logical space.

0 and 1 make the logical space.
I think the logical space, by watching the PC screen.
I feel the reality about the image on the PC screen.
I think the image on the PC screen is exist in the invisible logical space.
Is it the old-fashoned idea?

And I think the slice of my consciousness is exist in the invisible logical space.
The slice of my conciousness can scribed 0 and 1.
Because it is a information.
Now, we can not script the slice of my conciousness.
But, How do you think it is posslble in principle.

The invisible logical space is a sea of the possibility.
A realized fact is look like a bookmark in the book.

So If we died, the information of about us, in fact the information are us,
remain in the invisible logical space.

We do not born and die, only exist in the world.
It is my idea, by readling books and thinking.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿