2011年12月29日木曜日

Fire Orchid

This is my expression of the early days in Second Life.
In this days, I could not make well in Second life.
I was a newbee.
But I feel that have a meaning to make by newbee, too.
So I tried.
Off couse, I failed.
I repeated try and fail.
I was a bokkemon.
The word of bokkemon is Satsumas dialect.
The meaning is unafraid person.
I was born in Satsuma, and now I live there.
From my house, I can view the Kagoshima Bay and the Sakurajima.

In the childhood, I liked orchid.
In Satsuma district, A lot of wild orchids live in the mountain.
http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/gutyi1101/16014024.html
This linked pages photos in another district of the Isl. Kyushu.
The two species on upperside of the page are familiar for me.
Dendrobium stricklandianum and Luisia teres.
Until recently, They lived on the trees in the near shrine from my home.
But, They become money. I am sad.
This is a monument of disappeard orchid of my childhood.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿